The Division of Diversity and Engagement is the administrative home of two offices, several commissions, and the Council on Diversity and Interculturalism. The division has two advisory boards, one for faculty and staff and one for students.
- Natasha Ellis, Graduate Research Assistant
- Kayla Irwin, Graduate Research Assistant
- Nick Meanza, Jr., Assistant Director of Investigations
- Jill Malolepszy, Assistant Director of ADA/EEO Compliance
- Nicole Cangey, Administrative Coordinator
- Tina Smith, Administrative Specialist
- Nicole Bryant, Imagine Tennessee Program Coordinator
- Kortney Powell, Administrative Support Assistant
- Ri’charda Baldwin, Graduate Research Assistant
Provides ongoing input on critical issues to the Vice Chancellor for Diversity and Engagement.