Campus-wide resources are available to provide information about diversity and inclusion issues and initiatives and to assist those who have experienced or witnessed an incident of bias.
Have a bias incident?
Report it to the Bias Education Referral Team (BERT) bias.utk.edu. Based in the Dean of Students’ Office (DOS), this group can keep track of such incidents and provide support for students who have experienced bias directly.
- Student Counseling Center
- Center for Health Education and Wellness
- Teaching and Learning Innovation
- 865-974-HELP Distressed Students Referral Line
- Bias Education and Referral
- Diversity A–Z Index
- Diversity Programs by College
- Free Speech at UT
- Mattering and Belonging
Resources and Guides
- Anti-Racism Resources | Clay and Debbie Jones Center for Leadership and Service
- Diversity and Inclusion Resource Guide | Haslam College of Business
- The Intersection of Race, Pandemic, and Higher Education
- Just in Time Equity Dialogues for Youth
- Just in Time – Additional Resources and Readings
Handbooks and Manuals
- Division of Diversity and Engagement Graduate Research Assistant Handbook
- Multicultural Student Life Resource Handbook 2020-2021